Hello from South London....

Options
Hiya All,
I'm new here and was hoping to find a weight loss buddy in my area to exercise with and to help motivate me, as every time I start a diet/exercise plan I always tend to lose steam after about a week or two... I have a very short attention span, lol.....

I've decided I really have to stick with getting healthy this time. I have reached the highest weight I have ever been in my life and it has knocked my self esteem so bad I have become afraid to go out and often have panic attacks when i'm around too many people which is making my life miserable. I used to be a very fun outgoing person who was always out dancing but because my weight has shot up so much in the last couple years I have pretty much reclused in the last 6 months.

If anyone is interested in doing this weightloss thing with me, let me know.... I could really use the help...

Cassandra

Replies

• retrobolted
    Options
    hey, welcome to MFP! I'm a little far away to exercise with but still in your neck of the woods, sort of. Just get on here, add some friends, use the diary religiously to keep track of what you're eating and be self-aware, and things will improve. And if you find someone very local to you even better!

Nick
  • J155
    J155 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I am a wee bit away but I will cheer you on! I have lost the same weight again and again, but I am determined to be the best me I can be. This time I will be watching and analyzing my triggers -stress and such to break the cycle once and for all. For me that is going to be the key
  • Hovenweep
    Hovenweep Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Any support no matter where from is good support