500 exercise cals to eat....

Options
I have logged in all of my meals and exercise for the day and I still have 500 calories left. I would love to eat something naughty but I am trying to change my life here.. so that bag of doritos I would love is out. Any suggestions on a snack with a little bit of good and bad combined :bigsmile:

Replies

• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When I have large amounts of exercise calories, I usually only eat about half of them back (making sure my net calorie total is at least 1200 - although I sometimes go over). When I 'finalize' my day, I rarely get the "you are not eating enough calories" notice in the fine print at the bottom, so I think it is ok to not eat them all back.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I like a glass of chocolate milk and/or tablespoons of peanutbutter! Or nuts. Oooo or avacado with olive oil and pepper.
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    maybe some trail mix with nuts, dried fruit, and a tiny bit of chocolate ;)
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    I like the fiber one bars...they have chocolate and are only 140 calories!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    1 chocolate vitatop with a tbsp of organic peanut butter- approximately 200 calories
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Fiber One oats & chocolate bar. 140 calories, 9 grams of fiber and oh so freaking good chocolate!!! There is also a new fiber bar from Kelloggs that tastes like a Samoa cookie from Girl Scouts. They are 120 calories and also have 9 grams of fiber. Sometimes for those extra calories, I will have bowl of honey nut or multi-grain cheerios. :drinker:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, nuts they are high in calories and good for you, fruits with a couple of chocolate chips, granola bar, 100 calories ice cream sandwich bars.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If you like Ice Cream...Skinny Cow is good
  • KateGreat
    Options
    I like the Special K with Chocolate and skim milk. I can feel "naughty" because there is chocolate, but it still has fiber and grains, and in moderation, is very gentle on calorie intake!
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    eat some baked doritos
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My favorite treat is a slice of yummy, hearty wheat bread, peanut butter, and chocolate milk. An apple or banana also tastes really great with this combo. Mmmmm!

Strawberry shortcake with angel food cake and low-cal topping!

A bit of high-quality dark chocolate!

Low-cal protein pancakes! There are several recipes in the recipe area of the forum.