Hooked on MFP! Looking To Meet Other Moms

Options
Yes, that's right, I'm hooked on MFP!

I'm kinda new here... Just started ACTIVELY using MFP this week. Loving it!

I'm interested in meeting other moms to connect with on MFP. Need more motivation & inspirations!

I enjoyed reading success stories... So, add me please! :)

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Consider your request sent! mom of two...wife of one...lol
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to 2 kids....ages 11 and 2.

Married to a wonderful man who likes me at any size <3
  • JDE1963
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Im new too.
    I love this site and the app on my phone, its awesome!
    Good luck!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 here...welcome...
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love MFP too! SO glad I found it. I am mom of a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Going to add you right now. I also need/love all the support!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I a 4x mommy to kids 18, 15, 13, and 5. We call the 5 year old our gift from God (God's plans are often different from ours). I've been on here for about a month and really love it. I'll send you a friend request now.
  • CoachsWife4
    CoachsWife4 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

I'm a mom to two little boys, 5 & 3, and married to a coach who's schedule makes me a part-time single mom. I would love to connect with any of you so that we can support each other!

Have a GREAT and losing :) day!
    j.
  • Mylapa
    Options
    Thanks ladies! It's a pleasure meeting all of you! Looking forward to reading/keeping up with everyone updates! :)

@CricketKate I love your slogan! :)
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2 here 4, and 6 weeks, I been hooked on this site since my mom showed it to me I love it! Good Luck to you!
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome. I'm a mom as well. I have a son (4) and daughter (18mons). Feel free to add me as a friend. This board can be addicting but in a great way. We can all use the support.
  • funnehunne
    Options
    Hello mom!

I'm a mom of one 20 month old and need to lose this baby weight. This website is amazing isn't it? So far i'm sticking to this and love it. :happy:
  • MarissaBoyum
    MarissaBoyum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mom of a one month old also trying to lose the baby weight!
  • Im a mom too, two boys 3 and 1 and soon to b bride!....gotta loose alottttt of baby weight! its the hardest but keep kickin it we will get there:)
  • dizzdigia
    Options
    Hello there, i just joined tonight! I have 3 kiddos (11, 4&2). I am still fumbling my way around this site but I am attempting to add you now! LOL
  • toodleton
    Options
    Me too! lol I was hooked on FB but now I spend all my free computer time on here. Mom of 2, wife of 1, friend of many ;0) I'll send you a friend request : )
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hiya mommy of one little boy adding you now:wink:
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm a first time mum to a 5m old daughter. I'm getting rid of baby weight too. It's hard but worth it!
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

Mummy to two girls (4&2) , I'm lucky eneough to have lost the baby weight already, but it's the extra poundage I had before that I need to shift! [ It's not as good as it sounds as I really didn't put that much on to start with!]

I've lost the weight I've put on over the last two years while my hubby was contracting away from home every week. solo parenting m-f is hard work, and then trying to cram all the family things in the weekend, I was running on empty - we tended to eat out a lot as we just weren't home (not that we could afford to either, no real choice most days)

But I am back to my plataeu (sp?) where I have sat within a pound or two for years....

so let's see where we can go from here.
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from the UK and a Mummy to a little boy who is 1 this weekend! I've lost the extra baby weight and am now working on the extra weight that i was carrying before! Good luck with your weight loss. Add me as a friend if you like! :happy: