Crystal Light

Options
Does drinking Crystal light count on my water intake?

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When I use the crystal light packets with my water I still count it as water just with flavor :happy:
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump

what is a bump (sorry new to this)
  • Awineburg
    Options
    I would say yes, so drink up :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    I count it as water.
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes, what does "bump" mean? I have seen it in a few posts...

As far as your question...I would count it as water intake, just be sure to track the calories from the powdered mix.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new myself, 10 days in. A bump is a place people kinda of save so they can go back later and see the posts from that point. The support on here is great and so much better than doing it alone. Good luck to you and add me if you like:)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah I would definitely count the crystal light as water , just log crystal light in your food diary. I know it doesn't have many calories.
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    a "bump" pushes up a topic to the top of the list that would otherwise be further down. makes it easier for others to find and gather more responses.

i would def count crystal light as water!

HTH!
  • rylest04
    Options
    I would use half of pack of crystal light in my bottle even thou it says no sugar becareful dont use so much sugar causes fat
    crystal lite does count as water intake all fluids count even coffee
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    bump means to "bump" it back up on the discussion list.
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info everyone!! :)
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new myself, 10 days in. A bump is a place people kinda of save so they can go back later and see the posts from that point. The support on here is great and so much better than doing it alone. Good luck to you and add me if you like:)

yes that i was curious about the crystal light so i bumped u, =] so far i have been counting it as water

the support here is awesome! <3
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Crystal light powder in your water still counts as water.