After Run Pic

Options
So I was about to get in the shower after my run and I looked in the mirror and was actually happy with what I saw. I've always had low self esteem and just saying that makes me feel conceited. So I decided to take a pic because the confidence most likely won't last, lol.

Excuse the red face...that tends to happen to me when I run!

IMG_0084.jpg

Replies

• PrincessGhee
    Options
    WOW can I have your stomach? you look amazing
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you're so halthy and fit, so hold onto that confidence!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    you do look amazing! and freakin' happy! you can almost see the endorphins lol
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Looking good, flushed face and all! Now whenever you are feeling down you will always have this picture to look back on.
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    wow!!! So, question! How do you get your abs so pretty and flat?? :)
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow looking good!
  • gibbsgirl
    gibbsgirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You guys are so sweet :blushing:

I used to do lots of sit ups, but never saw much of an improvement. Lately I've just been doing lots of cardio (running mostly...training for a half marathon) and trying to eat cleaner. But if you check my diary today you will see that didn't work out so well today :laugh: But I think the fat on my stomach is slowly disappearing and the abs are showing from all those ab workouts!
  • Erica9903
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your new confidence :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I wish I had a stomach like that. I hope too, one day!! Keep up the good work.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing -- healthy and happy - what a great reward for all of your hard work, and what a great motivation for us all. You look happy... save this picture forever!\
    Oh .. and that you say your diet wasnt perfect today makes me love you even more... I hate people who claim to be perfect all the time!
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    Great job and you look amazing, red face and all!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous Taren!!!
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    You look great! you have a lot to be proud of!
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OMG! If I looked like you I'd never have clothes on!! Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!