Besides weight loss what other goals do you have?

Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
edited September 24 in Chit-Chat
I just want to get out of debt (I paid off 2 credit cards today!) and grow my nails long since I'm a chronic nail biter! My other goals are to declutter my father in law's home and be more active with my 2 small kids.

Your turn!

Replies

• BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Be a fun active Nana, to get out of debt, to actually go on a vacation with my husband, to enjoy my life, not hide out because I'm too fat!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I created a vision board last week. The goals on the board includes about three 5K run's this year, a half marathon in Vegas in December, to get out of debt, reach One-derland, buy new clothes in a smaller size.
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Of course get to my goal weight! Beside that....

I am also a nail biter CHRONIC and want to overcome it for good!

I want to grow my hair out super long and healthy... below boob length

Get my face cleared up and religiously wash it twice a day and get glycolic peels to get rid of my scarring.
  • I'm trying to go back to school, and hope to be out of debt by this time next year so my husband and I can buy a house!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    My sister and I wanted to get in our first 5k walk/run. I also want to get rid of the baby fat from my 9yr old that I have been carrying around and get some muscles to show through :)

Probably let my hair grow out longer and get a tan in my pool this summer. Lots on the agenda! Love it!
  • I'm gonna be putting out a bunch of music this year. On vinyl! Holy crap. Yes, people still dig on vinyl. Especially for the kind of music I'm doing. Old-school funk/soul. You could hear some of it at Kickstarter.com. Just search for "Chris Lujan". That's me.

This is a big goal for me. It's been too many years since I've put any of my music out there.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    I live in the old farm house I grew up in and it is pretty run down (long story) so really my only goal is to someday get out of here and live in a decent,modern house.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    1. Get out of debt (good for you for paying off 2 credit cards!)
    2. Declutter my house - (when I gained my weight I let me house go).
    3. Make one scrapbook (nothing fancy) for my son's high school graduation in May.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Besides maintaining my goal weight, let's see...

1) Become a homeowner!! (yes, this is a long term goal...)
    2) Finish my Master's Degree (over half way there : ) wahoo!)
    3) Visit Italy!!! (....waaaays to go with this one..lol)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Lose the last 20 to go then ...Once I master it, I would like to get certified and teach yoga.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I'm gonna be putting out a bunch of music this year. On vinyl! Holy crap. Yes, people still dig on vinyl. Especially for the kind of music I'm doing. Old-school funk/soul. You could hear some of it at Kickstarter.com. Just search for "Chris Lujan". That's me.

This is a big goal for me. It's been too many years since I've put any of my music out there.

Very cool tunes! My 5 year old daughter was just dancing to the first song. :) Good luck to you!!!!!
  • Finish my degree! I have a billion reasons for why I dropped out and I'm excited to restart! The only drawback is to have to sit around with a bunch of 19 year olds that think Nike is just a shoe brand! Otherwise it's going to be great.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Finishing my College Transitions class, but most of all, getting into the Onward Program. It's perfect for me. Only 30+ get in a year, it is full financial aid coverage, they have subsidized housing on campus, and the best childcare in the state. If I don't get in, I will be going to UMA in the fall. Then after that....become a nurse!
  • Skydiving...have always wanted to do it. BUt they have a max weight limit of 250 for a tandem jump, so my first true goal is 245 lbs so I can go skydiving!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    My biggest goal is to get my lungs in shape after being a smoker for 15 years. I quit almost 3 years ago. I'm trying to focus more on the being fit part more than the weight loss part. I would also love to sell my house that I'm not even living in, pay off my little credit card debt and get into a bigger house.

Oh, and I am also trying to beef up my vacation fund.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I'm gonna be putting out a bunch of music this year. On vinyl! Holy crap. Yes, people still dig on vinyl. Especially for the kind of music I'm doing. Old-school funk/soul. You could hear some of it at Kickstarter.com. Just search for "Chris Lujan". That's me.

I dig vinyl! I have over 500 records. I'll check you out.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    I want to buy a good safe car for all my commuting and highway driving that I do.

I also finally have a big yard so I am reading up on gardening!!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Stop working 24 x 7 and spend more time with my husband. :heart:
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    six-pack abs!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Stop working 24 x 7 and spend more time with my husband. :heart:

That is a VERY important goal!!
This discussion has been closed.