Excessive skin after large weightloss any tips to fix?

Options
2»

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i think it either shrinks back down naturally as you lose the weight, or it doesnt, and you might find you need to save up for surgery.
    Its good to give it time, as it might just be taking some time to catch up, but usually if the skin is properly stretched, theres not much you can do :(
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    spunk, if it really bothers you that much....I'd be happy to tell you that having surgery was by far the best feeling in the world. The pain is rough for maybe 1-2 days. The scar fades a little, but I can still easily see mine. I'm not ashamed of my scars though....I was of my flabs of skin.
  • spunkbeer
    Options
    spunk, if it really bothers you that much....I'd be happy to tell you that having surgery was by far the best feeling in the world. The pain is rough for maybe 1-2 days. The scar fades a little, but I can still easily see mine. I'm not ashamed of my scars though....I was of my flabs of skin.

I am worried about the scars but i decided its not that big of a deal.
    I am getting tattoos/scarification work done over the top of my tumtuck scar to hide it.
    So hopefully it will blend in with the ink and not be as noticeable :)

And thank you! im glad to hear it went well for you
    I am so nervous about my plastic surgeries this year.
    I am getting work on my breast, tum & arms. >.<
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I don't mind people seeing my scars...weird to say but I am proud to have them at times lol