Monday Morning Scale Surge!!!!

Options
:drinker: Ah yes... the monday morning blues!
I hjave been on Fitness pal for a couple of weeks, but started today to look through th emessage boards...

Anyone else have a hard time with the picnics and drinking on weekends... especially in the summer? I filled in my info for saturday and my intake was off the charts!!!!

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    :drinker: Ah yes... the monday morning blues!
    I hjave been on Fitness pal for a couple of weeks, but started today to look through th emessage boards...

Anyone else have a hard time with the picnics and drinking on weekends... especially in the summer? I filled in my info for saturday and my intake was off the charts!!!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough. But since you know that already, you should be able to plan for it. It's not like you don't know its coming huh? Some people on this site have previously suggested putting in all your daily meals/drinks in the morning so that is all you allow yourself to consume during the day. It's also a time where you can probably get more exercise - so don't forget about that part.

Good luck!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My hard time is usually tuesdays...hubby and I get trashed together once a week and that gives me a HUGE dose of un needed calories...for some reason it hasn't hurt my efforts, so I don't worry to much about it if the scale is up for a day or two it always seems to go back down. BBQ's are haaaard, lucky for me I don't have many bbq'ing friends. lol
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My man loves to barbecue every weekend... It probably doesn't help that I bought him a new grill for Father's Day.... Me and the kids hop in the pool while he cooks. I don't eat nearly as much as I used to when he cooks so I'm getting better, but it's hard. There is nothing like a barbecue in the summer. Mmmmmm :happy:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Yea, my weekends are notorious for BBQ's and drinking.
    I just try to plan ahead for it and limit my intake at the bbq's and try to keep it to low carb, low cal drinks.