Trying to be more motivated

spunkbeer
spunkbeer Posts: 60
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I have on and off used MFP for ages. But i stopped for a while after no access to computer and net.
I am looking for people to chat to and keep motivated with.

My eating habits and lifestyle may seem a bit hectic
but i am desperate to finally reach my goal weight finally

Im not sure what to really write here.
But message me and say hi :3

Replies

• You can do it! Just put your mind to it and make sure you get in some weight training and cardio! :)
  • I see you are barely over a hundred lbs and not to speak out of turn. But I do not know if this is the right group for you. You are very thin, and a goal of being under that when your BMI is well within healthy range, is not healthy. I wish the best for you, but overall health should be the goal for us all.
  • I see you are barely over a hundred lbs and not to speak out of turn. But I do not know if this is the right group for you. You are very thin, and a goal of being under that when your BMI is well within healthy range, is not healthy. I wish the best for you, but overall health should be the goal for us all.

Lol, my BMI is 20.5 Which is in the healthy range for my height.
    I am aiming at being 18BMI which is borderline underweight and normal for my height so when i finish my strict diet i can gain a few kilos back (which you always do if you stop strict working out) without feeling like crap.
    I am only just barely 5'1
    So excuse me if i am only 50kg/108lbs
    I have been using my fitness pal for a while on and off.
    And i used to be 95kg.

Basically i see why i have no reason to be on this site because i am now a lower weight.
    I am still unhappy with my figure like everyone else is on this site.
    So i have every right to be on it as anyone else.

Dont mean to seem snappy, but it seems a bit unfair that i am judged on my weight.
  • And to be honest it should matter how small i am.
    I am not happy with myself so i am going to change it. I have every right to.

I dont go up to obese people and tell them to lose weight and that their too fat to do something.
    So why is it that society feels its wrong to insult a fat person yet they are quick to insult a thinner individual.
This discussion has been closed.