NSV 2!

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
I put on my workout clothes this morning and even though I have only lost 1/5th of the weight I am planning to lose, I felt so much skinnier than I did 3 weeks ago! :-) I'm not really seeing anything in the mirror but I feel like I'm shrinking. I have more energy, I am more productive at work...and people tell me I have a bit of a glow. So excited! :-)

Replies

• Hotbysummer
    Options
    i know the feeling! i have lost enough weight to notice a difference in the way the clothes i work out in feel! it's enough to keep me going! keep it up! gl!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    That is a wonderful feeling! Congrats to you!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    Good for you! Don't depend too much on the scales - sometimes they are slow to register the weight loss. I go by how my clothes fit me. Keep at it - the rewards are great!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Ye, I lost almost 30 lb and feel like a boss now... but I just keep forgetting "I still weigh over 200 lbs, no one thinks I look as good as I feel" LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!