Getting Ready for Paris...

Options
Just met with a nutrition doctor in Pasadena and he suggested this site. I used a similar site four years ago when I lost 85 lbs ($9 a month--yikes!) I have been overweight since kindergarten and have had success twice in getting to a decent weight. Once in high school using a popular meal replacement drink program and, most recently, by tracking my food and running (with a little help from a diabetes drug called Byetta--I am Type II, by the way).

I have never been in the "Ideal" range but I felt so good before the weight came back on over the last two years (it's a long, sad, story for another time).

I am super motivated because I am on this journey with my hubby and because we are planning a trip to Paris in December and we would like to have a more comfortable flight and not be the fat Americans.

I tend to get a little obsessive about tracking everything so I am glad this site is easy to use and free!

Replies

• Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Paris! That's a pretty awesome incentive. Welcome, and all the best for your weight loss. :-)
  • aimlow
    aimlow Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What an awesomw incentive. Paris. Just imagine how fantastic you will look when you get there. Good luck with your journey.