sexual activity

Options
2»

Replies

• charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well, if its a taboo thing I wonder why you can log this (search for yourselves):

Sperm: Men, 1 Ejaculation, 5 calories

On the other hand your food diary isn't published on your wall, where as your exercise log is....

"Today Mike burned 10 calories doing doing 37 seconds of cardio exercises including "Sex""

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    You know it is so funny that it is such a taboo topic and we all want to know. I am soooo tempted to try it tonight with my HRM on to really get an idea. I wonder if my hubby would be up for it? If he is I will tell you what the calorie burn was.
    the chest strap style hrm may be a little distracting at first lol.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I do not count the calories from sex.

I just selected "extremely active" for lifestyle :P

Where can I get me a piece of that ....
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You know it is so funny that it is such a taboo topic and we all want to know. I am soooo tempted to try it tonight with my HRM on to really get an idea. I wonder if my hubby would be up for it? If he is I will tell you what the calorie burn was.
    haha I was thinking the same thing...but I know I'd be watching it, jump about a bit and say ..right ok I'm stopping now or it will be an unequal odd number and I don't like those'. Just to see his face!
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW! By the time you "earned" a pizza, you would be too tired to eat it. I guess that would be even better. Burn the calories but don't eat to compensate.
  • OneGreatMarriage
    Options
    You can google this, that's what I did. Be awhere that if you are connected to facebook it will post it
    my wife was not very happy. I believe it is around 5 calories per minute. It is also said that it helps to lower cholesterol, among many other good aspects. Becides, it's just plain fun.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    lol why wasnt she happy? Surely its a good workout for her also.
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have looked for this too. My husband and I joke that one of us should wear our heart monitor watch and band when we have sex to track the calories. I WON'T LET HIM DO THIS!!! He totally would if I let him.

Honestly, I would never want to have sex just for the calorie burning benefit, so I look at sex calories burned as icing on the calorie burning cake. I know they were burned, but I don't track them. Sometimes we just have an after sex snack or drink. :wink:

It is also worth noting that just the act of having sex burns some calories, but having an actual orgasm is where the real benefit is (calorie burning and otherwise)!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Love the HRM comment! Hilarious!!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Someone's probably already said this...but...

Why not wear a HRM the next time your between the sheets
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Not nearly as many as one would think.
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    i logged mine under "grown folk bid'ness" lol
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    Why not wear a HRM the next time your between the sheets

i'm not sure how romantic wearing a HRM would be lol
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    you could try logging it as wrestling.
    just a thought.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I wear a bodymedia monitor..and will be investigating the burning calorie potential of all of my passion. Since I'm full to the brim with life, I'm feeling confident it will be a satisfying endeavor.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I looked for it the other day and was upset ...Im upset they dont have solo cardio sessions either lol haha ....How do you think i got carpen tunnel ...JK
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I looked for it the other day and was upset ...Im upset they dont have solo cardio sessions either lol haha ....How do you think i got carpen tunnel ...JK

Prayer?

(I jest, I jest :] )
  • kkyishkkii
    Options

Solo sesions 3-4 times a day would be a fair few hundred calories, but you might end up with one arm more muscular than the other
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!