The journey is hard but so worth it!!!

Options
This is my first time ever blogging. I am really excited about how far I have come in the past 2 yrs. It is has been a hard, emotional journey but so worth it. I started my health and fitness journey around early spring 2010.

I will post some picts and let you see my progress.
Me when I started my weight loss journey. In the fall of 2009, I weighed 185 Lbs, I think. I didn't have a scale then, I am just trying to remember from when I went to the Dr.

[img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd503/sameantha/103_1101.jpg[/Iimg] 180 lbs.[/img]007.jpg
165 lbs 103_1445-1.jpg
160 lbs103_1566-1.jpg
Here I am now at 154 lbs. 103_1667.jpg

I love MFP this site has been such a great tool for tracking my exercise and food. I never used the boards before this week and I am finding that it is very nice to have the inspiration and motivation provided by people who understand where you are coming from.

I love to workout now. A year ago I could barely walk one mile without being in pain. Now I love to do intervals, I am hoping to be able to complete C25k someday. I have knee issues, so I have to be careful how much I push it. I alternate workout dvd's, I have a large variety. I go and use the gym that is at my workplace. I have a love/hate relationship with the elliptical..

I am not finished yet. I just wanted to post these picts in hopes that I can motivate or inspire someone else.

Replies

• brittanybark
    Options
    AMAZING! Keep up the hardwork. This is such an inspiration to everyone... great job!
  • marialy21
    marialy21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! You are inspiring us all to keep at it!
  • aimsypoo
    aimsypoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice work!!
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just realized that my first pict didn't go thru. I weighed 186 lbs in the Fall of 2009

Here I am 103_1101.jpg
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • ESierra1978
    Options
    Wow, great job. You are an inspiration:love:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can tell a big difference!!! Keep up the good work.
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks you everyone for your nice comments.
    I just wanted to put those picts up so I can keep it real. I hadn't even realized I was that big until recently. It is funny how the mind works. I still look in the mirror and see what I looked like when I weighed 170 lbs but I still didn't think I was that big until I got to looking back at my picts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!