Should I buy a George Foremen Grill???

Options
2»

Replies

• rosieisme
    Options
    Go with the grill! Its all trial and error. :flowerforyou:
    Try also placing well seasoned portions between 2 sheets of baking paper.... saves on mess when cleaning up.
    thicker cuts are better. potion sizes should be even, and don't overload the grill plate.
    If meat is dry then it is cooked too long!
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    That was the first thing I bought when I decided to lose 100 pounds. And so I did, and it was awesome. I used it for about 7 years, but don't really anymore. Still, $40 or so for 7 years, yeah, I think it was totally worth it.
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    God bless George Foreman and his grill. I can let my kids cook without fear of them burning the house down. Plus we haven't friend anything since we bought it many years ago.
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    God bless George Foreman and his grill. I can let my kids cook without fear of them burning the house down. Plus we haven't friend anything since we bought it many years ago.

You mean fried it? Or are you all just mean people?
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good point about the kids, though. I don't have any, thank goodness. [Oops - did I say that?]
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    Cleaning it can be a pain, depending on which seasonings you use... but it's totally worth it. The only piece of equipment in my kitchen that gets used more often is my blender. Absolutely worth the investment!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I just used it tonight. The only part I.don't like is cleaning it, but it usually is easier when I clean it while it's still warm.
  • hotmooglelove
    Options
    As an apartment dweller, its the closest to grilling I can get. I only like the ones with plates that can be thrown in the dishwasher (Im lazy)