South Beach diet custom goals (calories, carbs, fats, protei

Prayera
Prayera Posts: 9
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello, I am new to the site, and I think the community is wonderful. I just started the SB diet. I know that SB doesn't focus on counting calories, carbs or fats, but I do want to have a limit, a healthy and weight-losing limit :)
I think the tools that MyFitnessPal offers are absolutely great, and I would find it very useful to be able to customize my daily goals, just like an extra-chekig device, if you want. So after I enter my meals at the end of the day, I want to be able to see if I exceeded fats (for example), or if I did well with carbs. I know it varies for everyone, but if you can give me an idea, or maybe your own goals, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!!

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    You can customize your goals. Go to goals, click change goals, select custom, make your changes then click save changes
  • Thanks, but I guess I was not clear enough. I know how to customize my goals on the website. What I am asking is: customize my goals to...what? I guess I am looking for some exact values that others SB dieters are using. I appreciate your answer though :)
This discussion has been closed.