Colonic Hydrotherapy/Irrigation

2»

Replies

• Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    oops!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    There is no medical reason to have this done normally. There are good bacteria in your gut that aid in digestion, and you'll be flushing those out. Also, it is a myth that you can have "old food" in your colon. If you did, you would be in the ER in sepsis. Your colon empties itself every few days naturally, and cleanses itself very well.

If you want to keep your colon healthy, eat a healthy diet with plenty of fiber. The rest is a waste of money.

I totally agree. I have had a colonoscopy more than once and I am sure if I had years of built up waste in my colon my doctor would have informed me. If we eat plenty of fiber, which I do, there is nothing to worry about. My grandpa just died Christmas eve of an infection that over took his colon as a result of taking too many antibiotics. He had no good bacteria in his colon. The same thing happens when you get this "super enema" and you lose the vital "good bacteria" in the colon. God made the colon to be self-cleaning!
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    As some people said this doesn't really have any medical benefits and it doesn't make you thinner. If you eat properly, i.e. enough fiber and water and your digestive system is working properly, your colon doesn't get "dirty", or have anything "build up" in it.
This discussion has been closed.