Um...Tami.....

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
did you get this "VACATION" approved by us before you planned it????:noway:

I really don't think I for one can not have you around for that long....taking they laptop right?!!!!:bigsmile:

lol....well....I'm dead serious...are you?!

:laugh: :heart: you!!!

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    did you get this "VACATION" approved by us before you planned it????:noway:

I really don't think I for one can not have you around for that long....taking they laptop right?!!!!:bigsmile:

lol....well....I'm dead serious...are you?!

:laugh: :heart: you!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL! Pete may have his work laptop with him and I might be able to hop on here and there!!!! :laugh: :laugh: BUT, from July 1-9, I probably won't be on too often!!

I am only a text away for you Ali!!! :wink:

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well geez... she's leaving next week.. I'M LEAVING TODAY!!! AND NO ONE HAS BEGGED ME TO STAYgetsmiley.php?show=4502... FUDGE YOU ALL!!!getsmiley.php?show=4642:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Well geez... she's leaving next week.. I'M LEAVING TODAY!!! AND NO ONE HAS BEGGED ME TO STAYgetsmiley.php?show=4502... FUDGE YOU ALL!!!getsmiley.php?show=4642

I didn't know you were leaving!!!

And so now you can't!!! CrossedArms.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well geez... she's leaving next week.. I'M LEAVING TODAY!!! AND NO ONE HAS BEGGED ME TO STAYgetsmiley.php?show=4502... FUDGE YOU ALL!!!getsmiley.php?show=4642:sad:

I didn't beg you to stay because I might get to actually see you in person!!!!!! :bigsmile:

So, I WANT you to come to CT!!! hehee
  • ali106
    Options
    Well geez... she's leaving next week.. I'M LEAVING TODAY!!! AND NO ONE HAS BEGGED ME TO STAYgetsmiley.php?show=4502... FUDGE YOU ALL!!!getsmiley.php?show=4642

whoooooooa!!!! that's what you think missy!!!!!

*screeching off in my truck to NY to stop jo jo...EVEN though gas is now insane ....I DON"T CARE....I NEED JO JO!!! .....* omg no one tells me NOTHIN'!!!!:grumble:

hugs and I'm gonna miss you two:sad:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Everybody is leavin :sad: Some friends you are. Would rather take off with your families than spend some quality time with your MFP friends........ I think my feel goods mighta been hurt........:cry: hehe have fun hunnies I hope you enjoy your trips while the rest of us are kickin stones :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey, for our flight back, we go from Santa Barbara to LAX....and then straight from LAX to JFK....hmmm, the odds of a celebrity sighting are pretty good!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey, for our flight back, we go from Santa Barbara to LAX....and then straight from LAX to JFK....hmmm, the odds of a celebrity sighting are pretty good!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

if you see Edward Norton OR Johnny Depp....OR Vince Vaughn.....you know what to do....:wink: keep them away from Crystal! lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    aaahhhhh phooey!:tongue:

:heart: HUGGERZ :heart:
    :heart: SMOOCHERZ :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options

if you see Edward Norton OR Johnny Depp....OR Vince Vaughn.....you know what to do....:wink: keep them away from Crystal! lol

Umm, if I see Johnny Depp.....I will definitely keep him away from Crystal AND YOU!!! LMAO! Actually, I wwill probably stand there like this :noway: and then maybe do a little :sick: and then :blushing: and then :smooched: :smooched:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Y'all leaving and J&M are {busy}, we better get plenty of newbies in here to keep the rest of us entertained!! :tongue:
  • JustGorgeous
    Options
    Missy's still here!
    Yess i am!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Y'all leaving and J&M are {busy}, we better get plenty of newbies in here to keep the rest of us entertained!! :tongue:

Boy-newbies too. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

You hussy you!! Shameful!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    aaahhhhh phooey!:tongue:

:heart: HUGGERZ :heart:
    :heart: SMOOCHERZ :heart:

And I SO hope we can meet on Thursday! I might just drive to Danbury and stalk you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'll go to the mall and just walk around hoping I see you!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif

I was just thinking about you & your needs. Doesn't matter to me if there's more men here. angel4.gif
  • JustGorgeous
    Options

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif

I was just thinking about you & your needs. Doesn't matter to me if there's more men here. angel4.gif

suuuuuure\!

tell me why i need to pee so bad
    but im too addicted to thiswebsite to get up
    AH!
    LOL
  • TamTastic
    Options

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif

I'm the one that is going to be gone!! LMAO!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif

I'm the one that is going to be gone!! LMAO!!

Oh......embarrassed.gif