ate double the allowed amount

Options
Pfff, I had a bad day today and went crazy on some cake with chocolate. It ended up making that double the allowed amount for the day. I need to get back on this because it was only one day but usually my bad day feelings last a little while, so do you guys have any tips on how to get over those and not result in me eating everything in site again?

Replies

• chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Work out! It helps me every time. It's really hard to feel terrible after a solid work out. Maybe you'll still like there's a lot of progress to be made but at least you will feel like you're on your way to getting there.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You have those bad days once in a while. I had mine on Monday....weighed in and gained a pound..and turned around and ate a cupcake. Today is a new day..dust yourself off and get back on track! You can do it!
  • aimeemaryrose
    Options
    I did that this week too. I had two cupcakes and a muffin! Felt really bad and just felt like giving up. But then I made myself think about how I would feel if I DID give up. That helped me. I'm now back on track (ish!) It is hard on those days xx
  • Kevin86Autism
    Options
    Nobody is ever perfect ,we all zig zag . You zigged so now zag . Go for 5 outstanding days.Change you state!
    Good luck.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I binged on chocolate on Tuesday night and I've never done this before but I worked out afterwards. I felt guilty for the chocolate so usually my attitude would be.. "well I'm ruined the whole day so I might as well ruin it more and lay on the couch with a glass of wine" but instead I did a little workout (nothing major) but I did feel 100 times better. The chocolate actually gave me a bit of a sugar rush so my workout was intense even though it was short. I'm going to try doing that every time this happens. We all need to get the negativity out of our minds when we "ruin our entire day" and just move on.