Hello

Options
Today I started My Fitness Pal again for the second time. I am excited but still doubtful. Last time I kept it up for about 3 weeks then started being sloppy in my calorie counting. Since then I have gained weight. So hopefully this time will be different. I made myfitnesspal.com my homepage on my computer so that it might make me motivated to enter in what i eat for the day. I wish you all luck in your weight loss!!!

Replies

• joodles0290
    Options
    Today I started My Fitness Pal again for the second time. I am excited but still doubtful. Last time I kept it up for about 3 weeks then started being sloppy in my calorie counting. Since then I have gained weight. So hopefully this time will be different. I made myfitnesspal.com my homepage on my computer so that it might make me motivated to enter in what i eat for the day. I wish you all luck in your weight loss!!!
  • 1960coneyislandkid
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also just starting again for the second time and am determined to stick with it this time. I think it's a great idea to make it your homepage. I can't make it my homepage because I share the computer with my husband and he's used to having his eBay page as the homepage. I do keep a tab opened up to MFP all day long so it is easy to record my food and exercise.

Good luck this time around!
    Nadine
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome back!! Best wishes to you on your goals.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!:happy:

Here's to hoping you stick with us .:drinker: