Fat grams

Options
dothompson
dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
I find that I consistently exceed my goals in protein and fiber, but I'm extremely short of my goal in fat. I'm wondering if this is something I should be concerned about. I know that number is probably an upper limit unlike the other two, but I also know that fat is necessary for a healthy diet. I'm wondering also if I increase my fat I will be more satisfied with my diet and less prone to go off.

Any ideas?

Replies

• dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I find that I consistently exceed my goals in protein and fiber, but I'm extremely short of my goal in fat. I'm wondering if this is something I should be concerned about. I know that number is probably an upper limit unlike the other two, but I also know that fat is necessary for a healthy diet. I'm wondering also if I increase my fat I will be more satisfied with my diet and less prone to go off.

Any ideas?
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You know I don't have really any ideas for you :ohwell: sorry. But I suffer from the same thing.

Is there someone out there that can help us ?????????

Please? :heart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Yes there should be concern. Fats are required by your body, most prominently by your brain. eating nuts, avocado and fish are excellent sources of good fats.