New here! Ready to make a HUGE change.

Options
I calculated my BMI today. I'm not just overweight anymore. I'm a few points into obese. I need to lose about 70 punds to reach my ideal weight. Here's to hoping!

Replies

• jayshann
    jayshann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hope won't get you there WORK will....And you can do it. Just take it a day at a time. MFP is there for you.:happy:
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do it! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place. It's not easy but think of the benefits once to reach your goal! Use the board, that's what it's here for, use the tools, reach out for support and you'll reach you're goals. It may take some time so don't give up! Good luck with your weight loss. A suggestion - I like to read the success stories to motivate me, they really show that we can do this! Reach out to friend people, the support is priceless!
  • slydog1227
    Options
    I'm new here too! Im on my first week of totally eating healthy and back to working out. I need to lose at least 50 lbs to be back to my ideal weight, and this site is WONDERFUL! My wife and I quit smoking about 3 1/2 years ago, and I put on 50 lbs. After 35 years of smoking I quit that, and I'm just as determined now to get back in shape and get this weight off. YOU can do it too! How great to have the support of everyone here to help us reach our goals eh?? :wink: