mottmartha
mottmartha Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I am not new to the whole weight loss adventure, I have too spent close to a small fortune on diets and fads. The only thing that worked and help me drop 60 lbs, was training for a marathon! Since my life is a little more busy nowadays, the 60 lbs is back with vengence! I am starting a new and hoping that this time I can do it right without killing myself trying to make a 6 mile jog everyday.

Wish me luck! and best of luck to you wonderful beautiful people out there. You aren't alone, and I know I am not either, so any advice, suggestions, comments, are all welcome.

*best wishes*

Replies

• welcome. good for you! i too have tried about everything and dont want to accept the fact that in order to lose this weight, I am going to have to make some pretty big changes. add me if you want.
  • Welcome! Atleast you are back on the wagon and know what you need to do to get healthy..we are all on this road together...Im on weight watchers and its been working for me :D
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! I wish both of y'all the best of luck. I have made life changes before and I know I will have to do it again. It won't be easy but I know we can do it. I hope y'all keep me posted and if you need help, advice, or just an ear. I will be here! ;)
This discussion has been closed.