Week 1

Options
Hello all. I just started Monday and I am loving it so far. I was going to do weight watchers (which I tried in the past) when I found this app on my phone. This is WAY BETTER. Not only is it free, but there is 24 hour moral support instead of just one hour, once a week, at a meeting!

Replies

• smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Yes this is a great place to be
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I agree . . .I have done WW in the past, but I like that I know my exact numbers here . . .not some mysterious point value! I love the support of the message boards and the tools. I wish I had a cool enough phone that would do the apps, but I do make a note on my phone and record later if I am out and about. Good luck, looks like you are off to a great start!
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • Alisonb8
    Options
    Yeah I'm liking it here too!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hi, Its ace on here eh???

Add me as a friend if u wish? xx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hi, Its ace on here eh???

Add me as a friend if u wish? xx
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This is a great place with lots of support! We're glad to have you join us! :happy:
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Im on here plus doing weight watchers lol! So I have a meeting to go to, plus the moral support that I receive on here as well. Glad that your here!
  • armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started after being invited by a friend. I love it here. I used to use fitday.com but this is so much more detailed and less work. I had to customize all my foods on the other site and it would take a lot of time. The data bank here is SUPER!!! I am in and out of here so quickly. Also, the other site never adjusted for my exercise. I am not good figuring things out on my own so the fact that this place tells me EXACTLY what to do is GREAT!