FATTY MCFATTERSON HERE

Options
Hello all--Help me incorporate excercise in with 40 hr work week (Sat, too) and 2 kids ages 3 years and 6 months....:sad:

Replies

• pomphohi
    pomphohi Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello all--Help me incorporate excercise in with 40 hr work week (Sat, too) and 2 kids ages 3 years and 6 months....:sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Take the kids out for a walk or kick a ball around with them in the backyard. Working so much, you clearly need to spend time with the little ones, but there's no reason why that time can't be "active" time! :bigsmile: good luck!
  • hannebuddika
    Options
    Stop asking me to go get you a Pepsi then :laugh:
  • pomphohi
    pomphohi Posts: 7
    Options
    It's only me trying to help you...after all, we both have a sedentary job.
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im there with you gurl (but I think I might have it alittle easier)! I work about 50 hours a week, and I have a 5 month old that I pick up before and after work, shes too young to go to the daycare at the gym still so Im pretty tight for xtra time for excercising!

But somehow or another I try to stay active, pushing her in the stroller after work (when daylight and weather permit), and workout vidoes after shes alseep or ealry before she wakes seems to work pretty good...good luck!
  • hannebuddika
    Options
    I know, we can start running laps behind the teller line between customers. :bigsmile:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    For one, youre not fat you are fluffy and for two , you can do this. How about a exercise dvd, let the kids do it with you, put them in a stroller and walk for 30 min. Use them for weights and lift them up.... make a game out of it... You will be surprised how quick those exercise calories will add up. Find something you like and maybe have hubby give you 30 min. for yourself where you can get a workout in. ( inform him that you will have more stamina that way:wink: ) You could also use your lunch hour to get a nice walk in....
    Let us know if this helps:drinker:
  • latinmermaid
    Options
    I work out on my lunch and then eat at my desk but I also get an hour lunch and some people get less which makes it hard. I also work 40hrs a week and I have 3yr old so I take runs after work with my jogging stroller. I know you have 2 kids but I believe they sell jogging strollers for 2. Your 6 month old may be too little for it but if you have someone to watch the 6 months old for at least 30 mins you can get in the run with just your 3yr old and that will give you extra carlorie burning.:drinker: