The Biggest Loser Challenge Wii Game

Options
I just purchased this game, and I am reading some of MFP comments and many say that it is not any good. However, I look online and the reviews are great. PLEASE HELP. Maybe I need to take it back.

Replies

• alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have it. I like it the little I've played it. I have a few different ones and like to switch it up.
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I love the game. I stick to the schedule it has set up for me and I have seen results. That is the only exercise I have been doing since I started my weight loss journey.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love it! (when i get on it) Ont he days that i can't get to the gym i normally use it but on days i go to the gym i really don't feel like it. OVerall it is not a bad game though.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I think its a very good game. I dont have the balance board, so i have to manually enter in my weight. No biggie.
    I havent played it in awhile, my newest addiction is Just dance 2 :smile:

But you will feel a great burn from the game...have fun!
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    I have the game and I love it! I feel like I get a good workout from it.
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I use it every day. I have really liked it. Since January 14 I have lost 7.3 pounds. Not a lot but it is slowly coming off which I think is better in the long run. Anyway, it has kicked my butt at times. When I get comfortable with my exercising, I step it up. I like it because it is different every day. I get bored with doing the same thing every day and this changes. Some days it is yoga; some days circuit training; some days boxing. Everybody's likes are different. But, this has been woking for me.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I received it for Christmas and I set it up with my stats, and that's about all I've done. Thank you for posting this, maybe I'll do it tonight :happy: