Supreme 90 Day

Options
I saw this infommercial a while back and ordered the dvd's. They should be in my mail box today when I get home. From the reviews I've seen, it's a good workout. I am really excited to start. Has anyone else done this or even heard of it?

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I just bought them today at Walgreens and will try them out myself
  • xander395
    Options
    Let me know what you think. I'm always looking for something to do at home. I just can't afford a gym, though a trainer would be the best option for holding me accountable. lol
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first workout, it is for back and shoulders. It is about 20 minutes long. It had me sweating and gave me a good workout. You need weights, a lighter set and a heavier set, and a stability ball. They do give modifications if you don't have the ball but I need to get one cause I want to do the exercises that require it. I liked the instruction, and you don't have to keep up with them, you go at your own pace.

This set is only $20! Even after only doing one of the ten discs, I am sold! Best $20 on exercise merchandise I've spent!

can't wait for tomorrow's workout!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this until I read this post and then I had to look up info on it. I will be buying this as soon as I can. It looks great and I can't wait to start it, especially for the price.
  • Jenn728
    Options
    oh i ordered mine online (it takes a long time to come in)....but i heard they sell it at walgreens, cvs and bed bath and beyond
  • Jenn728
    Options
    I just finished the first workout, it is for back and shoulders.

That's wrong, it's back and chest.
  • Maladroit1
    Options
    I have been doing this workout for a week now and it is kicking my butt! I tried P90X and like this one better. The workouts are shorter but very intense. I also like that you don't need the pull up bar that is required for P90X. For $20 you just cant beat this.

Oh and I bought mine at Walgreens but had to check a couple stores to find it in stock.
  • just4laughs
    Options
    Just completed my first week......AWESOME!!!!! A real ball buster. If you are REALLY overweight, it wouldn't benefit you. I am somewhat really overweight, but started some basic 30 min walks and light barbell lifting before I got it. It is sooooo much cheaper than P90X, but probably almost the same thing, I would recommend it highly.
  • Bubbas12
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 Ultimate Ball workout and OMG! It kicked my butt. I never knew it was so hard to stay balanced on a stability ball. I am very excited about this program and I'm glad that it's 10 different workouts sonce I get bored very easily doing the same thing.
    Does anyone know if it's okay to change the rest day? I work a 12 hour shift on Wednesdays and I would like to have that as my rest day each week. I think it should be okay to do that??
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have been hoping for a thread like this. I have just received Supreme 90 Day. I ordered it thru the website as it wasn't available at either Walgreens or Bed, Bath & Beyond in my town. I have previewed all the DVDs just to make sure they work and they look great..

It didn't take me so long to get the set from the website I ordered on 02/07 and received on 02/23. They didn't put the charge on my card until the shipment date. I did Chest and Back on Thursday, but then had a couple of granddaughters come to visit so didn't get to Ultimate Ball yesterday.

I think I will arrange things so that Fridays are my rest day since that's usually "grandkid day". I am anxious to get really going and even got a Polar FT4 HRM so that I could accurately record it. I hope users will post their thoughts, results etc.

Edited to add the info about the credit card charge date.
  • Bubbas12
    Options
    I did Tabata Inferno yesterday and I will once again say OMG!!! I had to take some small breaks and make some modifications but I finished the workout. I like how the core is incorporated in to all of these workouts. Looking forward to Shoulders/Arms today.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I did Legs last night & boy do I know it today!
  • just4laughs
    Options
    I did Tabata Inferno yesterday and I will once again say OMG!!! I had to take some small breaks and make some modifications but I finished the workout. I like how the core is incorporated in to all of these workouts. Looking forward to Shoulders/Arms today.

The Tabata Inferno....YES...will kick your butt!!! I actually threw up the first go at it. Second time much better, but still had to pause and rest. Hopefully by the 3rd month I will be able to breeze through it...Good luck!!
  • MattSchumann
    Options
    I am new to my fitness pal, but Supreme 90 Day and I are friends  I was going to start the DVD’s back up again but I don’t know how to add them as a workout. How are you guys doing it? And is there a way to search for them? Any help would be great… Thanks
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I do S90 workouts from time to time. GREAT program and you cant beat the price for what it comes with.
  • jazalla25
    jazalla25 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am startiong them today too, I think you are talking about p90x right? They have a lean program too, which is more cardio and for people to lose rather than define
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I just heard about this program and am really interested in it. One quick question though: How long are the workouts? I prefer workouts 30-45 minutes long, but no longer than that. The Web site says that the workouts are all "less than an hour," but that could mean that they are 59 minutes...
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I bought Supreme 90 Day around the new year and really like the workout set. The workouts vary from 30-45 minutes. They are not very long, but they are tough! I was following the workout schedule but got bored to tears doing the same warm-up and cool-down (they are the same for pretty much every workout), so I started just mixing them into my other workout DVDs and not following the schedule.

I love the Arms & Shoulders workout the best, as well as Legs.

I recommend getting the stability ball to make the workouts more challenging. I bought one for maybe $15 at Target and was glad I did. It takes some getting used to, but it intensifies the workouts.
  • MattSchumann
    Options
    Most of them are about 40-45 mins long.