HAS ANY ONE LOST 60 POUNDS??

WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS LOST 60 POUNDS OR MORE.. AND WAS WONDERING WHAT THEY DID AND HOW LONG IT TOOK THEM

Replies

• WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS LOST 60 POUNDS OR MORE.. AND WAS WONDERING WHAT THEY DID AND HOW LONG IT TOOK THEM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I've lost 80 pounds and counting...this took me since '04. I made my changes slowly (exercise, then diet, and finally just over the last ten pounds, regulating and recording my calories here).

There is no shortcut, just keeping the calories down and cardio, cardio, cardio. I also try to avoid refined sugar, refined carbs, processed foods in general. I do still indulge occassionally, incorporating a treat a week and one heavy calorie day every Sunday.

Best of luck to you.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I've lost 80 pounds and counting...this took me since '04. I made my changes slowly (exercise, then diet, and finally just over the last ten pounds, regulating and recording my calories here).

There is no shortcut, just keeping the calories down and cardio, cardio, cardio. I also try to avoid refined sugar, refined carbs, processed foods in general. I do still indulge occassionally, incorporating a treat a week and one heavy calorie day every Sunday.

Best of luck to you.

Congrats to you!!! Slow and steady wins the race!! Good job viviakay.
    Kwight253-Good luck to you. You have alot of people here to help you along the way!!
  • THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
  • charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    I have lost 63 lbs!!! It has been just under 5 months since that fateful day when I woke up & decided I was done with being fat. Changed my calorie intake to 1200 a day, but pretty much eat whatever I want.....changed my liquid intake to 98% water only ( I have about 3 diet sodas a week, 1 cup of organic green tea a day and the occasional cup of coffee),go to the gym 2-3 times a week.... It has been a crazy change, but a livable one..... and I have pretty muched weened myself off refined sugar, if I try to eat donut or cake, I get sick.....