Dinner tonight?

Options
SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
What's everyone planning on fixing for dinner tonight?

I'm thinking of something quick, maybe spaghetti and dare I say it....garlic bread (gulp)

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    What's everyone planning on fixing for dinner tonight?

I'm thinking of something quick, maybe spaghetti and dare I say it....garlic bread (gulp)
  • jaydedfaery
    Options
    braized pork center chop
    with roasted corn grits and smothered cabbage
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    SmartOnes Mac 'n Cheese! :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I have some tofu marinating in salsa and franks red hot in the fridge. I'll toss that in a pan, heat it for about 3 minutes, and toss it on a homemade whole wheat tortilla. Done! :)
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am making.....wait for it......chicken burgers, whoo hoo lol! And some hashbrowns mmm mmm!! And this is about the extent of my cooking abilities hahaha. My poor husband!
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    BBQ lean pork loin on the grill and steamed veggies!! Yummmmmm!!
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Indian food...with some nice chutney
    Yummmmmmmm!:smile:
  • stizzef
    stizzef Posts: 39
    Options
    Mmmmm chicken fajitas in whole wheat tortillas!
    :heart:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    OMG all those sound so good. I have some chicken marinating in a southwest marinade and will probably have a spinach salad.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am making kebabs with mango chicken sausage, yellow and orange bell pepper and pineapple.....grillin em good!!

And having some curry couscous with it and probably a green veggie of some sort.
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    mmmm........
    there's a roast with veggies in the slowcooker waiting for me when I get home. Yum.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I am making kebabs with mango chicken sausage, yellow and orange bell pepper and pineapple.....grillin em good!!

And having some curry couscous with it and probably a green veggie of some sort.

Hey Tam, I'll trade you a tofu and salsa burrito for the kebabs with couscous.

C'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You know you wanna ;)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Breast and Spinach Bites with a fresh fruit salad for dessert!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey Tam, I'll trade you a tofu and salsa burrito for the kebabs with couscous.

C'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You know you wanna ;)

Umm, sowwwy! My mouth is watering thinking of my dinner tonight!!! HEHE! Can't ya just taste it?? The flavorful, juicy chicken sausages with the sweet pineapple and peppers?? MMMMMMMMM!! :laugh:
    I'm mean!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Pork loin, mashed potatoes and baby carrots. once again boring plain, but just the way I like it haha
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Grilled salmon with toasted garlic bread and pan seared Chinese stir-fry veggies.

A co-worker gave me her HUGE 3yr old gas grill and I bought a tank and a regulator hose. My husband got it working. My life will never be the same. He resisted it for years, but after he ruined every grilled meal with his charcoal briquets and lighter fluid, I told him I refuse to eat another grilled item unless it's from a gas grill. I won. And I won him over. He said "Wow! This is good!!"

No kidding!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    nothing for me tonight but water-- I already ate my calories for the day except 100- and I can't workout due to the fact that I hurt my back this morning-- so everyone enjoy your dinner
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    Homemade roasted red pepper hummus in a whole wheat pita with cucumber slices and lettuce. Nothing big.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    nothing for me tonight but water-- I already ate my calories for the day except 100- and I can't workout due to the fact that I hurt my back this morning-- so everyone enjoy your dinner

You can always have some instant soup from Campbell's or some other company. Quite a few of them are 100 calories and that's better than nothing. I had 2 servings of Mexican Chicken Tortilla last night and it was only like 220 calories (and that was 2 servings AND not one of the "healhier" choices).

So far as myself for dinner, I'm sick (been sick since yesterday, hence the soup) so I am just going to microwave one of my "lazy/busy days" meals and eat a Gorton's Shrimp Bowl with Garlic Butter...not too bad overall. And still have some calories left over to keep drinking some orange juice :wink:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    We are having chicken and steamed veggies with a little rice. Or as we like to call it stirfry.