Im off food- girly problem

Options
Yup I forced myself to eat my calories this week. In fact it happens to me every month when the decoraters are due. Is it better just to go with the flow and eat what you feel like or stick to the plan? If i force it i feel sick....mmm....what to do???

Replies

• mjr2204
    Options
    I don't force it. I've found that when I do force it I have a tendency to throw it right back up...which is worse than not eating at all. When I do eat, I try to eat foods that are loaded with calories to make up for not eating.

For me, anyway, it balances out, as I tend to eat a lot the 2 days before. I just don't weigh myself til it's over. :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I eat what I feel like. I made brownies last night and had sushi today with lots of delicious soy sauce. Screw you, mother nature. I do what I want.

(PS-I also went running yesterday to make up for the brownie binge and I'm sucking down copious amounts of water today before another hard workout)
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I eat what I feel like. I made brownies last night and had sushi today with lots of delicious soy sauce. Screw you, mother nature. I do what I want.

(PS-I also went running yesterday to make up for the brownie binge and I'm sucking down copious amounts of water today before another hard workout)

HAHA!! best line Ive read on this whole site "screw you mother nature"
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options

HAHA!! best line Ive read on this whole site "screw you mother nature"

Made me laugh too.:laugh: Ive barely eaten yesterday. Today was almost on target but forced in a load of junk gahhh! Cant wait for the day the advert kicks in....ya know the one where you can rollerskate ride a horse ect lol

Mother nature makes you gain weigh despite not eating how cruel can she get!??? ANNNND its a full moon!