ALOHA

Options
Hi my name is Megan. I am soon to be 24 years old. I've decided no more playing games. I'm gonna take my goals and face them head on and give it all I got. I have always wanted to join the Navy but my weight and general fitness level has always turned me away from it. I refuse to do that anymore though. I quit drinking soda/pop and am replacing it with water in higher amounts. I'm doing my best to exercise more and everyday. Though that it tough right now with Michigan weather going on. I lost 4 lbs in the first 4 days and I'm hoping that I can keep chugging along. My goal is to be down to military standards by the end of the year which means losing like .3 lbs a day. I know I can accomplish this and I plan on it. I'm also turning myself into a runner. My friend is going to give me the program she got from her doctor that is from couch potato to 5k runner in 9 weeks. This will be a test of my will and I'm glad to see there are people like me out there struggling with the same issues.

Replies

• mixmastermolly
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your goals! I'm from Detroit. :) Feel free to friend me, if you want.