Finally introduction happening

Options
I am a mom of 3, trying to lose the baby weight from my last ones. My twins are now 20 months old and I have 12 more pounds to lose. Unfortunately, my stomach will never look the same, sad. Unless I get a tummy tuck. Not unless we win the lottery, lol. Anyway, trying to get back to the weight I was before I had the twins. Hopefully can fit in my clothes that I wore before them. :laugh:

I enjoy running. I plan on completing my first half marathon in October this year! I ran a few 5ks so far and hope to also get a 10k in before the half.

Replies

• polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3, trying to lose the baby weight from my last ones. My twins are now 20 months old and I have 12 more pounds to lose. Unfortunately, my stomach will never look the same, sad. Unless I get a tummy tuck. Not unless we win the lottery, lol. Anyway, trying to get back to the weight I was before I had the twins. Hopefully can fit in my clothes that I wore before them. :laugh:

I enjoy running. I plan on completing my first half marathon in October this year! I ran a few 5ks so far and hope to also get a 10k in before the half.

Welcome...

These darn babies, I tell ya...Always having to leave proof that they were in our belly's.
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I'm doing my first marathon in Oct too.. Well it may not be my first. I'm tempted to sign up for one in June as well. Can't wait. Congrats on starting your profile on here. I'ts a great site.