Brisbanite saying hey

Options
Hey guys my name is Eric and I've just signed up here after installing the iPhone app.

I used to use Calorie King and before that FitDay but I think that myfitnesspal motivates me much much more. I've only been on this site for 3 days and already I feel the runaway-train feeling that I did when I've lost weight in the past.

I'm currently 124 kilos (273 pounds) and I ultimately want to weight between 85 and 90 kilos (187-198 pounds)

I'm getting married in April 2012 and I'm hoping to be a nominal weight by then. I want to look good for those photos; They're costing a bit of money ;)

Replies

• RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This site is very addictive isn't it! I also joined up after getting the iPhone app. I used to use FitDay years and years ago too but found there was hardly anything in the database and i was always inputting my own stuff. What a pain! However with this site, I am surprised at how much stuff is on the database and i rarely have to input anything!

Sorry, i'll stop waffling on now! Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Fitshell
    Fitshell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sydney! I too am fairly new to MFP - about three weeks in. I'm loving it and it's doing great things for my motivation and education too. The Forums are great aren't they? Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)