Progress Report

Options
I just figured out why my tracker is showing no weight loss. I first joined up in October, just to see what this was all about. I had foot surgery in December, gained 8 pounds, and started up again as soon as the doc released me to exercise. So my tracker is finding my weight from October, and , comparing to now, well, I *haven't* lost. Is there any way to *clear* that earlier number?

Replies

• binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just figured out why my tracker is showing no weight loss. I first joined up in October, just to see what this was all about. I had foot surgery in December, gained 8 pounds, and started up again as soon as the doc released me to exercise. So my tracker is finding my weight from October, and , comparing to now, well, I *haven't* lost. Is there any way to *clear* that earlier number?

If you go in t to Check In and select weight, at the bottom you can edit previous entries and delete that October weight.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Go to the check in tab. Then click on edit previous entries. Toward the top there is a box for "starting weight". Or in the same area, you could just delete all previous entries before you started back up. Whatever works best for you and your goals.