30 day shred - any good?

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has done the 30 day shred? What are your thoughts? shall I invest in the dvd?

Replies

• ChrisZ39
    Options
    Would like to know too..
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am on my 12th day. I measured after 7 workouts and lost 8.5 inches. I think as long as I stick with it I am going to see some good results
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've only done level one so far, but it sure makes me sore! Had to stop due to being sick with bronchitis, but I'm planning on starting again next week. I like it!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I bought it ... Havent used it yet but I will !!!! but I say its only 10 bucks and with Jillian u cant go wrong....
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's only 10.00! I am on day 3 on level 1. It is a really REALLY good work out for only 20 minutes. I am so sore and already lost 1inch on my waist.
  • purplemarcian
    Options
    It is a good workout. Only 20 minutes but you will burn calories. I use this dvd when I am short on time - that way I can get a workout in. I have heard a lot of people say it bothers their knees, but I haven't had any problems. Jillian's moves are basic but effective. You will need hand weights. Good Luck!
  • mommaLars
    mommaLars Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started 2 days ago with Hubby. Sore thighs and arms. I think it will get easier every day. It's about 20 minutes and goes by pretty fast.
  • loriefolk
    Options
    Definitely buy it!
  • kac7700
    kac7700 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Best $10 I ever spent. Can't move, but it's so worth it!
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    Yes yes! Today was my second day and it works! I've been doing Slim in 6 for the past 5 weeks and was never sore... I did ONE workout with 30 day shred (level 2 b/c I had some endurance from SI6) and I was sore the next day - my butt and my chest... I LOVE Jillian - she's awesome! Good news is also, the DVDs are only like 8 bucks at Walmart :) Happy Shredding!
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Cheers guys! I was in 2 minds as to buying it or not. I wasn't sure if it was just for skinny people to tone up or for people like me with serious weight to lose! I have just ordered it online for the bargain price (I hope) of £4.99. Here goes nothing...