Muffin Top Drop

Options
Hi Everyone! I came about this fantastic website thanks to my new Droid and it's app store, and so far I really like it. What a great community! Just wanted to say Hi and thank you. You have already helped motivate me to drop this muffin top and the weight I've put on over the past 5 years or so. It's nice to "meet" you all!

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this place is great. I am a new joiner as well. I don't have a fancy phone for the app, but I do pretty well anyways. Everyone is very helpful and I have learned a ton over the last couple of weeks. Have fun!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just joined five days ago and I've already lost four pounds! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new myself and I am loving it!
  • Rdlm1001
    Rdlm1001 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Got mine through the app store too. Love it and nice to see the weight moving:) Good luck!
  • ltodd86
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    Thanks to the wonderful girls i started working with I found this amazing FREE website, I am just trying to figure things out and get myself on track! I have a wedding coming up in July and I want to be a stunning bride and feel good about myself rather than feeling fat! I am hoping to drop about 15 pounds from now until then, and find some days I am lacking motivation, I am here hoping to find inspiration and motivation through other women who struggle with their weight!!!!!!! I hope everyone achieves their goal and becomes healthier because of this amazing tool:-)