OT: Whats your fave all time movie????

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Hey everyone!!! What is your favorite all time hands down number one movie???? I know we alol have a lot but I do have a fave that stands above so close runners up.
Dead Poets Society
It inspired me so much that I have a carpe diem tattoo on my wrists. I cry EVERYTIME I see it and it never fails to move me to write and read some of the greatest writers of all times....
Sieze the day!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! What is your favorite all time hands down number one movie???? I know we alol have a lot but I do have a fave that stands above so close runners up.
    Dead Poets Society
    It inspired me so much that I have a carpe diem tattoo on my wrists. I cry EVERYTIME I see it and it never fails to move me to write and read some of the greatest writers of all times....
    Sieze the day!!!!!!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be either Princess Bride or Dirty Dancing (and believe it or not, I usually don't like chick flicks).
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Kill Bill and Pulp fiction!!!!!!!!!! Tarantino rocks!!!!!!!:tongue::tongue:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    goonies!!!!! HEY YOU GUUUUUYS!!!!
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    My all time favorite would have to be The Wizard of Oz...:blushing:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Definately Goodfellas followed closely by Reservoir Dogs. I think I'm a frustrated criminal at heart.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I don't know...not a huge movie fan
    Bronx Tale was pretty good
    Oh and wedding singer is funny (Julia Goolia..LOL)

Kim
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ok just thinking about it makes me laugh..... :laugh: I'm sure I'll be forever branded a total nerd now.....

wait for it.....

Clash of the Titans!!!! YES!! Harry Hamlin.... the Kraken.... and I'm the only person I know that caught "Harryhausen's" - the restaurant in Monster's Inc? Yep, named after Ray Harryhausen, the monster creator from my favorite movie, Clash of the Titans. I am a dork. :glasses:
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Moonstruck, God Father (all three), Spanglish
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Just one? How about Top Five??

Forrest Gump ("Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.")
    The Big Lebowski ("That's like, your opinion, man.")
    As Good As it Gets ("Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.")
    Elf ("I love smiling. Smiling's my favorite!")
    Anchorman ("I ate a big red candle.")
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Definately Goodfellas followed closely by Reservoir Dogs. I think I'm a frustrated criminal at heart.

I love Resevoir Dogs!!!! This is a very underated movie!!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    10 Things I hate about you "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

and

SHE's the man "SUCK IT UP BE A MAN RUB SOME DIRT IN IT" I love this saying.... omg... funny
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I also loved the Notebook and can't forget dirty dancing me and friends used to try and do the lifts lol
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ok just thinking about it makes me laugh..... :laugh: I'm sure I'll be forever branded a total nerd now.....

wait for it.....

Clash of the Titans!!!! YES!! Harry Hamlin.... the Kraken.... and I'm the only person I know that caught "Harryhausen's" - the restaurant in Monster's Inc? Yep, named after Ray Harryhausen, the monster creator from my favorite movie, Clash of the Titans. I am a dork. :glasses:

Hahaha - my younger brother and I used to watch that movie ALL the time. I loved the part with the scorpions in Medusa's blood getting all big and scary (well, as scary as they could be with those graphics :laugh: )
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I like PS I LOVE YOU as a crying movie...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    The Green Mile

Tom Hanks is such a great actor.
  • julierose
    julierose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Easy. It would be Pulp Fiction, but Fight Club wins because of Brad. :-)
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I can't decide between Forrest Gump and Facing the Giants....yea and the Green Mile.....
  • aphall01
    aphall01 Posts: 26
    Options
    There are a TON!-

But a couple movies I never tire of would be MYSTIC PIZZA and THE HOLIDAY. :heart:
  • artnoren
    artnoren Posts: 54
    Options
    Mine is Caddy Shack closely followed by Stripes. Both star Bill Murphy. A little shallow, but lots of laughs. I don't need to see a movie that brings everyone who sees it down and in tears. Real life has enough of that. I just want to be entertained.