82lb Lost, Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• Emergia
    Options
    Vow! you are a different person now :).. you look so different. Way to Go..
    Thats a huge motivation...
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing! Great job!!!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look great!!!
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Hellllooo Skinny Jeans! You look a decade younger. Congrats on your hard work. 170 looks great on you!
  • sandra400
    sandra400 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    impressive!!!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Cute!!! Good job! ;)
  • blackoutcurtain
    Options
    I can't really believe how much attention this thread has had, its pretty overwhelming, again thank you so much for saying such nice things. A couple of people have asked for me to explain things a bit more so I'll give it a go.

Pretty much all of what I've lost has come down to calorie counting, early on I was able to go to a gym 3 or 4 times a week usually at least one of those trips was swimming. I've been finishing up at university though which meant moving around a lot between uni and home and of course money issues! so this meant at the start of the summer (for various reasons) I wasn't able to get to a gym at all, I managed to get along regularly to one towards the end but then going back to uni interfered with that and i haven't really had the chance to go again since.

I defiantly notice that I loose more when I'm going to the gym, and I generally feel in better condition but I found that as long as i watched what I was eating and tried to always fall within my calorie limits I still lost weight.

I think staying positive about it all helped a lot, if I had a few weeks of not loosing anything I just tried to ignore it and maybe just change things up a bit and get it shifting again,or If i had the odd day of eating way to much I didn't let myself feel bad about it ( I just carried on the next day within my limits and enjoyed it)

One of the biggest tings for me has been buying new clothes, specifically new jeans. I always avoided buying new jeans if i could, I could never get them in my size in stores and had to order off the internet. The blue jeans I'm wearing in the before photos have a 40in waist (i still have them!) around september/october time I finally decided I needed new jeans and being able to fit into a 38' waist was a really nice surprise and made me realize that things were having an effect in a much more obvious way than numbers changing on the scales.

I've had that happen to me 2 more times since, fitting into 36' jeans and most recently 34' skinny jeans(!!) just feels great.

There's still a bit more I'd like to loose but I'm happy to take it a lot slower than I have been so far.

Sorry if that's all a bit rambly, I haven't really written about any of it before so wasn't sure what to mention etc.

again, thank you so much!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! WOW you look awesome! Great work!
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    those are two totally different people!! wow!! congrats and great job...you look GREAT!!!

i hope to be as successful with my 50lb goal!

congrats again!
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    A-mazing!!!!!!!!! Superb job in keeping yourself motivated AND bravo for motivating others by sharing your story!! You have blessed us with the notion that it all pays off in the end!

Thank you!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    YAY! Awesome job and looking good in those skinny jeans! :drinker:
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Amazing =)
    You look like Giovanni Ribisi!!
    Way to go.

I was JUST about to say that!! BTW: you have done amazing!!!
  • woodsk1
    Options
    You look great!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. This definitely has inspired me! Thanks so much!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look so great! It's like a totally different person. Cheers to your success!! :drinker:
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wow you look completely different! GREAT JOB!!!! Definitely and inspiration!!!!!!
  • sharper43
    Options
    Whoa! Hottie!! *whistle*
    Congrats! What an inspiration!
  • NinjaPirate19
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Very inspirational.
  • barbhuddleston
    Options
    wow!! Awesome work you have done!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!