need some encouragement...

Options
Today was a crappy day eating wise, AF reared her ugly head and I was totally out of sync running and didn't do nearly as well or go nearly as far and I'm just really bummed. I feel like I'm progressivly falling off the wagon and need a swift kick in the butt back on. Anyways, I guess this was more of a vent, but thanks for reading! :)
Heidi

Replies

• LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Today was a crappy day eating wise, AF reared her ugly head and I was totally out of sync running and didn't do nearly as well or go nearly as far and I'm just really bummed. I feel like I'm progressivly falling off the wagon and need a swift kick in the butt back on. Anyways, I guess this was more of a vent, but thanks for reading! :)
    Heidi
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I've had a bad eating day all week, but I'm geting better at it.
    tomorrow is another day, live as though it was your last:drinker:
    Mary:smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hiedi it is ok to have an off day even an off week. The important thing is that you can see it and you take the steps to go forward and succeed . It is not easy but you can do it.
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We can do this together. I've been off the last 4 days and I'm soooo ready to get myself back under control. I have no excuse! Let us know how you do tomorrow.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel your pain- I ate my calories by lunch time- I can't workout due to me pulling a muscle in my back this morning because i have been working out so intensely (mind you I just did the same thing last month you think I would learn my lesson) so I was going to skip dinner but noooooo I ate and ate- Oh well tomorrow is a new day-- you will do better tomorrow
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Thanks guys! Hopefully today is a better day! :)
    Heidi