SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

Options
So today I went to watch my cousin Allyson play basketball tonight and her team won which was AMAZING!

But the MOST AMAZING THING that happened tonight was that my mom said to me "I can tell that you've lost weight".

I think my jaw hit the floor...my mom is always the first person to tell me just how fat I am...how I should work out more...how I should eat better...blah, blah, blah...

Losing 13 pounds and inches off of my body is great BUT hearing her say that was just beyond words...

Replies

• bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yea its always nice for your mom your toughest critic to notice your effort. Well done
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    my mom is my biggest criticizer too & that is really great she commented :o) positive reinforcement is great motivation to keep going!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    That sucks when your mom is the first one to put you down :( Mine is usually always encouraging but today she insinuated that I was an exercise-aholic.... oh well... maybe I am... and I don't care if she approves of it or not!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! What a wonderful feeling!! So happy for you!!

Oh, btw, I'm a Danny girl! :bigsmile: I am SO "friending" you! I love finding BH's on here!! (I'm seeing them in July in KC!) :love: :smile: :wink: :smokin: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    VICTORY!!!!!
  • Texasgirl05
    Options
    PRICELESS!
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That sucks when your mom is the first one to put you down :( Mine is usually always encouraging but today she insinuated that I was an exercise-aholic.... oh well... maybe I am... and I don't care if she approves of it or not!

well....there is definitely way worse things to be accused of!
  • JeanK56
    Options
    That's wonderful ! You've done a great job!
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's wonderful! My mom is one of my worst critics too.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    it is nice when someone closes to you gives you compliment like that.
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Those are the exact words my mom said to me the last time I saw her alive. It was about 4:30 p.m. and she was gone a few hours later. That is one reason I am determined to keep this weight off in memory of my mom. Good job.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is SO great!!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    That must have ben a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    That is awesome... but I had to comment that

I LOVE NKOTB too!

OMG They can give me some grown man anytime! Just don't tell my husband! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!