NEED HELP MOTIVATING

Options
Ok... So I get up everymorning at 530 when bf goes to work.. but then i go back to bed till 930 or so and then have no time to do anything before work.. DOes anyone have any ideas to keep me up so i can go walking... I am so bad on my days of work...... HELP I'M DESPERATE

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok... So I get up everymorning at 530 when bf goes to work.. but then i go back to bed till 930 or so and then have no time to do anything before work.. DOes anyone have any ideas to keep me up so i can go walking... I am so bad on my days of work...... HELP I'M DESPERATE
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    You will have to develop a habit of it. Just determine that you will do it and do it!

Maybe put on your workout clothes right away, shoes and all, so you'd have to undress to go back to sleep.

Also, make the bed right away (if you make the bed--I don't :tongue: ) so you won't want to mess it up.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how you feel when you get up but I do two things that seem to help me. First I get dressed with my shoes on even if I plan on taking a shower later, then I drink some water or tea if I am hungry I eat a bit also. Granted my hubby is still asleep if I get up like I should I go on my walk. If I don't then I have to plan to do walk after dinner.

I know its hard, I am struggling myself in all honesty. Since school has been out I have not gotten out as much as I should. But we can do it.
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    I'm just starting this whole weight loss thing, but I did read in a magazine that this woman set her alarm clock to wake up with a catchy tune in the morning. When I start getting up in the morning I'm going to blare Rhianna's 'Please Don't Stop the Music'. Hope that helps.:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Oh, one thing I do, if I plan to ride that day (I ride a bike for exercise) then I eat a HUGE breakfast of like 500 calories or more. That way, I know that if I don't go ahead and ride, I'm not going to be eating a whole lot more for the rest of the day! Gives me motivation to get out and burn up some calories so I can have a good lunch and dinner.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the ideas.. Now it's just up to me to stay up and be motivated... I know i can do it.. BUT i became so lazy now that schools out for the su mmer.. I walk a lot at work but I dont count any of htat since its in my daily calories already... I just need to DO IT.... YEAH I CAN.... thanks again everyone:bigsmile:
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey I am the same way!!!!! I am half way to my goal and I still have a hard time workingout. I just can't seem to get motivated. It is so hard!!! My fiance leaves about the same time as yours and I sleep in till 8:00am when I could be up workingout. I don't know what the answer is but to support each other. Hopefully, we will find the motivation to reach our goals.