Only click this thread if your gorgeous!

2»

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Threads like these make me smile!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I sat there for a good 30 seconds wondering if I should click...hahaha.

Ditto...I'm glad I did though! Great way to put a smile on my face this morning!!
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Well I wouldnt exaclty be picked to pose in a mag but my hubby thinks I'm the sexiest thing ever, so I'll click too :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    awwww shucks:blushing:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I dont think Im sexy or gorgeous but smart funny and a warrior ab so lute lyyyy
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Well, even if I don't feel it now, I will feel it someday... Gotta keep keeping it real!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    how sweet thanks!
  • Well, this makes me feel so much better considering I just inhaled an obscene amount of calories at a local Mexican Reastaurant tonight! :heart: :love: :blushing:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Haha, I was going to click on it regardless. The title of the thread peeked my curiosity. :wink:
  • NIce way to catch the ladies attention. Flattery will get places.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Ed, you should really be a motivational speaker. You really know how to make someone feel good and smile!

Thank you! :)

hear hear
  • :blushing:
  • This is soooooooooo sweet! And you are from Texas to!
  • Your thread just made my day :) You really seem like your a great person through and through. Keep up the motivation..us ladies and gentlemen need it :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Awesome, thanks Ed, and it goes to show one person can make a difference even if it is just for a moment...:smile:
This discussion has been closed.