nighty night MFP'rs

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Good night everyone I am going to bed now- my back is killing me can't wait for it to be better I am ready to workout I need to workout -- even though thats what locked my back up AHHHH-- plus I don't have much longer before my guy comes home and I have sooooooo much to do no time to be laid up with a strained muscle- plus I can't technically be laid up I have two kids that I have to take care of and play with you know there is no downtime for mommy especially when she is by herself (my husband is on a 15 month tour in Iraq its almost over though wooo-hooo) but until then I continue to fly solo but my kids are great they understand that mommy is hurt to an extent they try but they also take advantage of my slow movement lol sneaky little squirts- well good night I have to get up early my daughter has cheerleading camp in the am that I have to take her too--- Sleep tight

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Good night everyone I am going to bed now- my back is killing me can't wait for it to be better I am ready to workout I need to workout -- even though thats what locked my back up AHHHH-- plus I don't have much longer before my guy comes home and I have sooooooo much to do no time to be laid up with a strained muscle- plus I can't technically be laid up I have two kids that I have to take care of and play with you know there is no downtime for mommy especially when she is by herself (my husband is on a 15 month tour in Iraq its almost over though wooo-hooo) but until then I continue to fly solo but my kids are great they understand that mommy is hurt to an extent they try but they also take advantage of my slow movement lol sneaky little squirts- well good night I have to get up early my daughter has cheerleading camp in the am that I have to take her too--- Sleep tight
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Take some motrin........it'll help. Hope you feel better!!!