Still in need of friends :*(

Options
Im not "new" ...done this a few times but cant seem to stick it out...Been back since January and Im TRYING REALLY hard to keep this up...even if its not working out at least by eating well (so far so good) ...BUT NO FRIENDS =*(

Any redmond/seattle people who need workout buddies or jogging/walking buddies? I just moved here...Im trying to keep up with the C25K plan but tis hard...also go clubbing for fitness reasons (love dancing and going out...so put them together u get one awesome night full of dancing and burning calories!...cant do it without friends though)

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    ive been thinking about c25k and ill be your friend i try and log on everyday idk if your looking for e friends or whatnot but you can add me if you want
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    hey! I am in lynnwood! Born and raised in WA. I am not one for clubbing but that doesn't mean we can't support one another and shove each other around as needed! :) I hope this time through is successful for you. Making realistic changes that you can do forever is the most important thing. Not the quick fix...keep at it! Your Hard work will pay off.