1 1/2 pounds in two days????

Options
might4
might4 Posts: 99 Member
Yep...you here it over and over again about drinking more water. I am an OK water drinker with 6-8 servings per day. For the last week and a half my weightloss stalled. I was doing well with my eating and exercising regularly. So I thought I would try upping my water (like I had read on SO MANY POSTS) and see what happens...and I dropped 1.5 pounds in two days.

So the moral to the story...DRINK A LOT OF WATER!!!!!

Best wishes and many sucesses!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    whoo-hoo! YAY for you!
  • ethel64
    Options
    thats fantastic.... YAAAAAAH H2O !!! :)
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    when your bod knows you will replace it regularly, it's not inclined to retain every drop :drinker:
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    I am having problems losing 1 kg, and was told at my gym review that I may not be eating enough food and my body has gone into starvation mode stopping burning up fat. So I am trying his advise take two weeks off from the gym and eat my daily calorie intake. Three days in and I have not gained any weight.
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am having problems losing 1 kg, and was told at my gym review that I may not be eating enough food and my body has gone into starvation mode stopping burning up fat. So I am trying his advise take two weeks off from the gym and eat my daily calorie intake. Three days in and I have not gained any weight.

I knew it wasn't starvation mode because my net calories is a healthy amount and I eat back almost all my exercise calories on a regular basis...
  • geocookie
    geocookie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Reading this reminded me to fill up my water thermos and get busy drinking! :-D Cheers! :drinker:
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm working on drinking less coffee and drinking more water.
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder...I just chugged a 16 oz glass of water thanks to you!
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!