No more muffin top!

xTry2Defyx
xTry2Defyx Posts: 24 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
First time I'm posting about any success, and it feels awesome. I put on jeans today that were a little tight when I started a few weeks back, and now they sit perfectly at my waist and don't give me that dreaded muffin top look! This was right after I weighed myself and found out I lost another 1+ pound this week.

I used to take my victories and let them slow me down because I would be satisfied with my progress, but to me this is just another step to pushing me further and harder. I can't wait to continue!

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    well done thats fabulous!!
    keep it up and be proud of the small successes :D
  • WHOOWHOO! Congrats!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Keep it up!!
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Congrats
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    This is great! Keep going!
  • I am exactly the same as you! In the past I would have been ok with the fact I have lost and it would have slowed me down. But after I put on my jeans and had this SAME feeling, I am pushing harder to do it because I want it so bad!! Great job on your success and as my husband keeps telling me..KEEP IT UP :):)!!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    I used to take my victories and let them slow me down because I would be satisfied with my progress, but to me this is just another step to pushing me further and harder. I can't wait to continue!

That is a big step in the process, especially if you have further to go. It's real easy sometimes to see you lost 3 lbs when you were shooting for 2 and then overindulge as a treat. Taking a "victory" and using it as motivation is great. Keep up the great work and good luck with your goals.
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    I used to be the same way! I would lose 10 pounds and think "wow, I feel OK... maybe I will eat that bag of chips over there..." and I would slowly go back to my old ways and gain all that weight back! Not anymore! Every time I lose pounds or inches I am that much more determined to keep going! I love the way I feel now! And it's only been 50 days :)
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Way to go!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!