Replies

• Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Vegan! Feel free to friend me! :-)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I was vegetarian until I lived in Japan. I decided it would be too awkward not to eat fish there. So I'm a 'non meat eater, and have been for about 24 years (since I was 11). Add me :happy:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I decided to start a new group for anyone interested: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/176852-vegan-vegetarians-and-weight-loss

it's a weightloss group for vegans/vegetarians and those who are interested in becoming one
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    ovo/lacto vegetarian for 19 years --- that's over half my life! wow

With working and a family I somethings find it hard to cook fresh and so fall back on convience items like Quorn. Would like some vege/vegan friends on here to share ideas and keep my diet more interesting. Will definately be going the group!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I would love to become one but my family always have meat so it makes it hard :(
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I would love to become one but my family always have meat so it makes it hard :(

Don't let that stop you. I grew up in a meat and potatoes type of family...I also married into one. Yet, I've been a vegetarian my entire life as was a vegan for 4 years. My daughter flip/flops between both. It's her decision.
  • matt2053
    matt2053 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm one!