GOOD MORNING!! Wakey, wakey, wakey!

Options
Been up an hour (got up a 5:00am--has anyone else noticed that you sleep better when losing weight and eating healthy? I used to sleep 8-9 hours and still feel tired. Now I get in about 7 hours and feel GREAT!)

I've had my 1 cup of coffee for the day, and I'm ready to go!

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

How's everyone this morning?

Not only has all my fluid I gained during my trip last week finally left my body, but I've lost another 2.5 pounds on top of that!!!

No exercise for me today though--got meeting and/or other commitments most of the day.

Hope all have a good healthy day today!

ringelrein.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Been up an hour (got up a 5:00am--has anyone else noticed that you sleep better when losing weight and eating healthy? I used to sleep 8-9 hours and still feel tired. Now I get in about 7 hours and feel GREAT!)

I've had my 1 cup of coffee for the day, and I'm ready to go!

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

How's everyone this morning?

Not only has all my fluid I gained during my trip last week finally left my body, but I've lost another 2.5 pounds on top of that!!!

No exercise for me today though--got meeting and/or other commitments most of the day.

Hope all have a good healthy day today!

ringelrein.gif
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ugh, 3 days till closing. Haggered right now. But excited about getting into the house and starting to make it our home. Hope all is well with you. My company just had a huge shakeup this week, they fired 9 ppl. And I am being transfered to a different department. It's kind of a promotion, but only kind of. It's weird, but I guess good, dunno. I feel really weird about this job today.
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Awesome about feeling great and getting up early. I'm still working toward that one. I WANT to exercise in the morning, but I get up at 5:30 and think "Yeah, right!" Been doing runs in the evening and cycling on the weekends. Trying to get a swim in tomorrow.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are right about having more energy and requiring less sleep! Used to crawl out of bed reluctantly at 5:40am. Now I'm up at 5am and I run three miles before I go to work. It energizes me for the day and I feel great! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Good Morning Sunshines. It's gonna be a hot and humid one here today. Well I took my fur babies to the vet lastnight didnt get home til almost 7:30, needless to say we got pizza, I didnt go too overboard and sometimes it just happens. Kids gotta have bath at 8 bed at 9 so we had to do something quick. My boy diamond is fat and needs to go on a diet ... takes after mom apparently lol. And little Miss Halo has Kenel Cough and an ear infection. Ear infections are not un common in beagels so we have all the meds to get her better. For all the doggy owners , It's heartworm season, get your dogs protected! There have already been 4 heartworm cases in our area.

Hope everyone has a great day :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin' Lovelies!!

I'm here, sipping coffee..waking up! You know what stinks??? My son is STILL sleeping and I am here. He went through a period of waking up between 6:30 and 7:00 and I am still on that clock and he has decided that sleeping until 8:00 or 8:30 works for him now! Well, at least I get a few quiet MFP, coffee drinking minutes! :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Mornin'...Taylor's been up since 6 and now she's ready for a nap...lol what I wouldn't give to be 7 months old again....lol j/k Have a great day everyone!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    72 degrees at 7:33am- this means high temps and afternoon thunderstorms- acckkk- and we need to transfer clothes and stuff into the trailer today and since 2 teens will not be awake until ... oh well. :ohwell: Otherwise I fed 2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 turtles, 13 fish and a "partridge in a pear tree" The two legged animals are on their own.:tongue:

I have to convince the boy who did "all" of his laundry yesterday that he needs to try again and this time add the underwear and the t-shirts-:noway:

Last night my son called me from Taekwondo and informed me that I was not to go to class:huh: - the reason was- he took my pants by mistake and he was wearing them:huh: How? He said that they were not too big- he rolled the legs up one more time than I do and went on- my hubby earned bonus points last night by saying that I must be losing weight if Joe thinks that the pants fit him ok (a rail can look thick in comparison to Joe):bigsmile: :blushing:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

I'm gonna work out in my yard today i.e. mowing and pulling weeds. It's gonna be bea-u-tiful so hopefully I'll get my tan on.

Hope everyone has a safe and productive day.:smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning...work work work, that's all I ever do...:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: 7am-5pm Mon thru Fri. Then after work I'll do my 3 mile walk and Gilad's Total Body Sculpt. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm doing Tae Bo 3 days a week (the cardio amped version...love it!! Bought it last Saturday) and Gilad's (kind of cheesy but I love the work out and he does keep you motivated) 2 days a week.

On Saturdays I do Tae Bo. Gilads, and walk the dog 3 miles.....and I take Sunday off....well, I still walk the dog (he gets very mad if I don't...LOL...he's got me trained). :bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Good morning. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I never get enough sleep anymore. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Enjoying my daily one cup of coffee while I visit MFP.

I actually have work to do today so I guess I'd better get to it.

Oh and as for being rested.......I LOVE the feeing waking up in the morning, I'm rested, I have no sugar/salt overload headache.......why oh why haven't I been doing this forever??????????:sad:

I do know the answer to that......before I always "DIETED", and diets end, crash etc.........now I'm doing this through changing my eating habits......thanks to MFP!!!!!!!:heart::heart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Morning.....:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Been up since 5am as well.....still catching up on sleep from Sunday night. Lo ts of excitement in our apartment.....new kitty doesn't like our kitty yet. Still trying to get them used to each other......and then there's the excited stress of getting a new apartment and figuring out all the funds for that....kinda spur of the moment, so we hadn't saved for it :tongue:

But! Joined a gym this weekend (busy busy weekend!!!) and it opens today or tomorrow, so soon my back fat will deplete and I will get rid of this roll that just appeared.....grrr.....and I sit all day so it feels like my bra is too tight!

:flowerforyou:
    Happy Tuesday, y'all!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Work m-f 9-5:30 then my GLORIOUS workout. I'll have the gym all to myself, which I love.

No more weight loss this week, but I'm trudging onward. Dinner last night was exactly as I envisioned it -- Salmon on the grill, pan seared chinese veggies, cherry tomatoes, and garlic bread. Perfect.

And I ate all my calories.

Have a great one!