need a swimmin suit for "the girls"

beautifulnow
beautifulnow Posts: 307
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
OK I hate swimming suit shopping! Seems like its impossible to find a GOOD suit, the mirrors are not very forgiving infact I am pretty sure I have even heard them pshhh at me :huh: well I need all your beautiful ladies to let m know where I can find a suit that holds and supports a DD and still looks CUTE...seems like there are suits for litle bittys and old bettys but not for the short, chubby,big hips, less big tummy, big boobs, still likes something colorful girls of the world lol is that to much to ask for lol

Replies

• ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    There are some super cute bathing suits available at Victoria's Secret. While most of their stuff is suited for Size 4 and smaller (which I will NEVER see) they do have things for the rest of us "normal" folks. I'll post a link, hopefully it will work. If not, just go to their site and scroll down to D-DD. Best of luck!
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/sizes-d-dd
  • I feel your pain. Victoria's Secret actually has a DD category with their swimsuits and I've actually found some really nice miracle suits at Macy's (if you have one in your area). Hope this helps.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Lands End has awesome swim suits with every kind of bra style and support. We have a pool so I am in a bathing suit a lot and there really hold up well. If you follow there instructions for sizing it will fit. You can even build a virtual model to put it on.
  • Athleta is an online sporting clothes store for women and they have great supportive suits in both one piece and two. You might find something there too... manny of their suits are designed to be kind of like sports bra's too!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    There are some super cute bathing suits available at Victoria's Secret. While most of their stuff is suited for Size 4 and smaller (which I will NEVER see) they do have things for the rest of us "normal" folks. I'll post a link, hopefully it will work. If not, just go to their site and scroll down to D-DD. Best of luck!
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/sizes-d-dd

I agree with this- but I would recommend ordering a size bigger. A lot of their suits have padding (some that isn't removable)- make sure it's removable (unless you want it!). I just bought two tops and love them both.
  • I got mine from Victoria secret they are great I have the oddest size because of a petite frames. 32D but they actually had that as a top and you can mix and match!
  • Figleaves.com do amazing swimwear...and undrwear...and nightwear... x
  • I second athlete. I have a d cup and just purchased my bathing suit from there. I think it is hot. Good support. They have tons of styles and types.
  • Awesome thanks so much ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.