skinny hubby. . . GRRRRRRRR!

Options
BrenNew
BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
This morning I was feeling sooo great, cuz I'd just done my weekly weigh in, and had lost another 2, which made it 20 pounds that I've lost in the last 10 weeks!!! Well, I got to wondering if I was FINALLY around my husband's weight. Soo, I told him to weigh himself, which he did, and then found out that I've still gotta lose another 13 pounds to weigh what he does! Geeeeez! I called him a "lightweight" and a "skinny S_it!" LOL.

Replies

• BrenNew
    Options
    This morning I was feeling sooo great, cuz I'd just done my weekly weigh in, and had lost another 2, which made it 20 pounds that I've lost in the last 10 weeks!!! Well, I got to wondering if I was FINALLY around my husband's weight. Soo, I told him to weigh himself, which he did, and then found out that I've still gotta lose another 13 pounds to weigh what he does! Geeeeez! I called him a "lightweight" and a "skinny S_it!" LOL.
  • paris88
    paris88 Posts: 27
    Options
    Mmmmm my hubbys the same, he weighs 2kg more then my ideal weight but 11kg less then me (umm think thats 22 lbs) AND he eats way more then I do, does no excerise etc :grumble: hehe
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's not fun when you weigh as much as your husband! Been there! I was actually more than him at one point. Mind you my husband is 6 2! I'm 5 5! But that weight was when I was pregnant. Doesn't make you feel good! But I'm doing good now! Soon he'll be able to pick me up without groaning!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Well my husband is about the same height as me, but just doesn't LOVE food the way that I do!
    (He loves his beer!)
    I just want to weigh less than him again. The only time I was smaller was when I "caught" him! And then I got all "contented" and got bigger and bigger.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I've never weighed more than my husband at any given time, but we've both been losing weight. He now weighs about what I did when I started (and is at a totally healthy weight for him) - but he is 10 inches taller than me!!!! :noway: