Hi Everyone

Options
Hello everyone:

I am a mom to a beautiful 3 year old girl and I am married to my husband for almost 4 years. I started gaining weight rapidly as soon as I met my husband and 4 years later I can't shake this weight off. I have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks, just by cutting out chocolate and exercising. I am a bit stuck now, I think I am still not getting this food thing right. I work out about 5-6xs a week for 45min-1hr. So I think whatever I'm exercising is pointless because I am eating too much. But I am always hungry!!!! Any ideas???

I hope to lose 70 pounds by August 28th. We are taking a family vacation in August to Mexico, and when we were there in 2009 I swore I would not go back the same weight. There is so much I want to do, like Zip lining, parasailing, and so on, and I can't at this weight.

I hope I can do it, and I need as much motivation as possible!

I have been reading some of your posts, and I have to say that you guys are truly an inspiration.

Have a great day!

Joana

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome. Good luck meeting your goal.
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was hungry too in the beginning, but I have added tons of water to my diet throughout the day and I also think my stomach has adjusted to my new eating habits. Glad to have you here!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    If you are eating, but are still always hungry. You must not be eating healthy things which will normally fill you up for a longer period of time. Also inorder to stay within your calorie count, make sure you eat smaller portions, spread your calories out throughout the day, you are consantly eating.
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! The people on the website definitely are inspirational! I know you will meet your goal and look fantastic when you go to Mexico! :smile:
  • Joaninha777
    Options
    I eat fruit, plain oatmeal, sugar free jello, i do drink a lot of water, i'll have 3 cups of coffee a day with a splenda, grilled chicken breast. Should I eat other stuff?